Renault is presenting four new models: Logan/Symbol, Logan MCV, Sandero and Sandero Stepway.
- A new front end and lighting signature express the Renault identity.
- New design for a welcoming interior.
- New features with modern, connected technology.
- Reconfigured ergonomics for easier everyday use.
Renault is taking a fresh look at its international icons Logan/Symbol, Logan MCV, Sandero and Sandero Stepway. The four new models incorporate the codes of the Renault identity. The brand is still offering a wide range of engine and transmission options.
New Logan/Symbol and Sandero… a design with a contemporary feel
These models adopt the lighting signature that can be seen on all of Renault’s most recent models, with the characteristic C shape on both front and back. On the front, the signature is clearly visible both night and day thanks to the new LED daytime running lights. The radiator grill is made using Renault’s special design. It sits seamlessly alongside the new bumpers and fog light rims. The rear of the car has also been given the same treatment. The new design is even more modern and elegant, and creating a new “family tie” between the brand’s different models.
Next-level interior design
Inside the car, the cabin is also different. It offers its passengers an even more welcoming and appealing environment:
- Satin-effect chrome buttons and new decorative rings in the front.
- The new, more modern vents with a higher quality finish.
- A new steering wheel with an exclusive Soft Feel cover for an even softer touch and enhanced durability (on the premium range model).
- New upholstery options are available including beige Alpaca and a 3D mesh exclusive to Sandero Stepway.
The overhauled ergonomics make life on board easier and the controls more accessible:
- The new steering wheel now has the horn in the middle and the new speed limiter/controller controls are easier to use.
- The electric window controls (one-touch for the driver) on the door panels are now proposed as standard on all versions.
- The petrol flap can be opened from inside the car, boot handles for the Logan/Symbol, armrests, new storage space, and a new 12V socket... everything is at arm’s reach.
The new features and technology make driving a smoother experience:
- The reversing camera with radar lets you make manoeuvres without a single bump.
- Hill start assistance.
- One-touch indicators.
- Complete multimedia system with Medianav Evolution.